[openstack-dev] [nova][vlan trunking] Guest networking configuration for vlan trunk

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Mon May 22 19:34:30 UTC 2017

Hi Robert,
The closes thing that I know about is tagging of SR-IOV physical function’s VLAN tag to guests see [1]
Maybe you can leverage the same mechanism to config vlan trunking in guest.

[1] - https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/ocata/implemented/sriov-pf-passthrough-neutron-port-vlan.html