[openstack-dev] [all] Onboarding rooms postmortem, what did you do, what worked, lessons learned

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon May 22 13:11:47 UTC 2017

Project: Documentation and I18N
Attendees: 3-5 (maybe?)
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-onboarding

What we did:

We ran the session informally based off whoever was there. Due to the small attendance, we just ran through how the project works (docs like code and all that).
Discussed the docs ML, IRC, and how best to get started (find some low hanging fruit). Ian also took the group through the translation team process, and gave a little demo on how the Zanata translation tool was used.

We gave everyone back 30 minutes of their lives.