[openstack-dev] [puppet] [tempest] L2GW not standard Tempest Plugin. How to get tests into CI?

Ricardo Noriega De Soto rnoriega at redhat.com
Mon May 22 11:31:20 UTC 2017

Hello guys,

I'm trying to enable some tempest tests into puppet-openstack-integration
project. I basically did the same procedure as with other Neutron drivers
but tests were not being executed:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/460080/

If you check the puppet-tempest patch, I enable the "l2gw" driver in
tempest.conf under the service_avaiblable section:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459712/

However, the way these tests are called slightly different:

https://github.com/openstack/networking-l2gw/tree/master/networking_l2gw/tests

https://github.com/openstack/networking-l2gw/blob/master/tox.ini#L50-L53

Is there any recommendation on how to approach this?? I don't think setting
environment variables in puppet-openstack-integration is acceptable. I
would love to get some advice around this.

Thank you guys!!

--
Ricardo Noriega

Senior Software Engineer - NFV Partner Engineer | Office of Technology  |
Red Hat
irc: rnoriega @freenode