[openstack-dev] [Networking-vSphere]

pravin ghuge pravin94ghuge at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:59:34 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am trying to configure openstack with VMware as an compute and network
driver as vlan/vxlan. My instances are being created in vCenter, but are
not getting IP.
The bridge created in the neutron node are being created in the vCenter but
they are not attached to any exsi host. I figured that a plugin is required
i.e ovsvapp and NSX and i want to use ovsvapp, But there is no proper
installation doc for the ovsvapp. Please provide the steps to be done on
the openstack neutron/controller/compute nodes and the vCenter(VDS and
uplinks) related to ovsvapp.

Thanks and Regards.

Praveen Ghuge
(askopenstack ID - jarvis at openstack)