[openstack-dev] [magnum] after create cluster for kubernetes, kubect create command was failed.

KiYoun Sung kysung at devstack.co.kr
Thu May 18 00:05:11 UTC 2017

Hello, Spyros/
Thank you for your reply.

I executed "kubectl create" command in my openstack controller node.
I downloaded kubectl binary, it's version is 2.5.1.

Below are my steps.
1) install openstack newton by fuel 10.0
2) install magnum by source (master branch) in controller node
3) install magnum-client by source in controller node
4) execute magnum cluster-template-create for kubernetes
5) execute magnum cluster-create with kubernetes-cluster-template
6) download kubectl and connect my kubernetes cluster
7) execute kubectl get nodes, get pods => is normal
7) finally, kubectl create -f nginx.yaml

But 7th step was failed.

Best regards.