[openstack-dev] OpenStack Bug Smash for Pike Release

Fred Li yongle.li at gmail.com
Wed May 17 03:41:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,

OpenStack Bug Smash for Pike is ongoing now. I will last from Wednesday to
Friday May 17 to 19 in Suzhou, China.

Around 60 engineers are working on Nova, Cinder, Neutron, Keystone, Heat,
Telemetry, Ironic, Oslo, OSC, Kolla, Trove, Dragonflow, Karbor, Manila,
Zaqar, Tricircle, Cloudkitty, Cyborg, Mogan, and etc.

You are appreciated to review the patches in the coming days.

Please find the homepage of the bug smash in [1] and the list of bugs we
are working on in [2].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Pike-Suzhou[2] [2]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Pike-Suzhou-Bug-List

Fred