[openstack-dev] [neutron]

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Fri May 12 19:07:57 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

At the summit we had a discussion on how to expand get-me-a-network [1]. A
few main points were collected during the session:

* Make get-me-a-network work with Horizon;
* Make get-me-a-network able to auto-assign floating IPs;
* Make get-me-a-network able to work with any network topology;
* Make get-me-a-network able to deal with NetworkAmbiguous error.

Link to bug reports [2,3,4,5] are below to move these forward on
Launchpad. Please,
do provide feedback in case I omitted some other key takeaway.

Thanks,
Armando

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-neutron-gman
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1690433