[openstack-dev] [neutron] multi-site forum discussion

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Fri May 12 18:47:24 UTC 2017

Armando,

I noticed that Tricircle is mentioned there.  Shouldn’t be better to extend its current functionality or what are the things that are missing there?

Regards,
Victor Morales

From: "Armando M." <armamig at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron] multi-site forum discussion

Hi folks,

At the summit we had a discussion on how to deploy a single neutron system across multiple geographical sites [1]. You can find notes of the discussion on [2].

One key requirement that came from the discussion was to make Neutron more Nova cells friendly. I filed an RFE bug [3] so that we can move this forward on Lauchpad.

Please, do provide feedback in case I omitted some other key takeaway.

Thanks,
Armando

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18757/neutron-multi-site
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-neutron-multi-site