[openstack-dev] [all] Project On-Boarding Info Collection

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:59:53 UTC 2017

Here are the slides we put together for keystone. We unfortunately didn't
take the etherpad approach. We talked about various things on the slides
and then let the new folks drive the discussion and tell us what they
wanted to talk about.

We ended up doing a technical deep dive on authentication flows, including
federation [0], otherwise we used the whiteboards a lot.

[0] https://goo.gl/MCJYIB