[openstack-dev] [Heat] Heat template example repository

Lance Haig lnhaig at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:54:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself to the heat team.

My name is Lance Haig I currently work for Mirantis doing workload
onboarding to openstack.

Part of my job is assisting customers with using the new Openstack cloud
they have been given.

I recently gave a talk with a colleague Florin Stingaciu on LCM with heat
at the Boston Summit.

I am interested in assisting the project.

We have noticed that there are some outdated examples in the heat-examples
repository and I am not sure that they all still function.

I was wondering if it would be valuable for me to take a look at these and
fix them or perhaps we can rethink how we present the examples.

I am interested in what you guys think.

Thanks

Lance