[openstack-dev] [neutron] - neutron social

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Wed May 10 00:47:24 UTC 2017

See message below from Miguel for details on the neutron social.

Dear Neutrinos,

We have a plan for tomorrow night, Wednesday 10th at 7pm. We are going to
meet at UNO Pizzeria and Grill, 731 Boylston Street Boston, MA 02116, phone
number (617) 267-8554. This location is a very easy walk of less than 5
minutes from the convention center

We are going to have an "all you can eat" menu with the following options:

House Salad
Deep Dish Pizza (cheese, pepperoni, veggie)
Pasta (penne marinara, chicken broccoli alfredo)
Fountain Soda drinks and Ice tea are included are at $16.50 per person.

They will present present each person with an individual check for this
package and charge separately for any other requests

Looking forward to see you all tomorrow night!

Regards

Miguel