[openstack-dev] [qa] [patrole] Patrole py35 non-voting gate and 0.1.0 Patrole release

MONTEIRO, FELIPE C fm577c at att.com
Tue May 9 15:03:25 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

We've pushed up 2 patches for Patrole: one is a version 0.1.0 release for Pike [0] and the other is a py35 gate [1] as per the Pike QA Goals [2].

Regarding [0], the version is 0.1.0 since the library is not fully stable. Because a lot of APIs are slated to be deprecated (or already are deprecated), however, we think it's important to have a Patrole tag before we have to remove tests due to deprecations and removals of deprecated APIs. Regarding [1], we basically followed what Tempest does: Have one Patrole py35 gate that is used alongside the other Patrole voting gates.

Please let me know if this looks OK.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/463578/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/463583/
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-qa-goals-py35