[openstack-dev] [scientific] Scientific-WG sessions in Boston

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:46:04 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Hopefully you've all noticed this by now, the timing of the WG
sessions (lightening talks, meeting, BoF) has changed a little since
first published. I've just updated the etherpad to reflect that now:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Scientific-WG-boston
Tues 11:15am - 11:55am - Scientific Working Group - Lightning Talks
Tues 3:40pm - 4:20pm - Scientific Working Group - Meeting
Weds 2:40pm - 3:20pm - Scientific OpenStack - BoF

Please jump on the etherpad and contribute to the agenda in order to
help us shape our focus for the next cycle.

Looking forward to seeing you today!

--
Cheers,
~Blairo