[openstack-dev] Need Help: TrippleO Developers guide

Marios Andreou mandreou at redhat.com
Tue May 9 06:52:24 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Dnyaneshwar Pawar <
Dnyaneshwar.Pawar at veritas.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We have a Openstack based product. https://www.openstack.org/
> news/view/327/veritas-unveils-new-softwaredefined-storage-for-openstack
>
> The idea is to integrate with TrippleO for deployment. What I understand
> is that we need to have trippleo templates to achieve this.
>

> Is there any developer guide that that would help me to go ahed?
>

> Regards,
>
> Dnyaneshwar

Hi Dnyaneshwar - there are some developer docs here
https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/developer/developer.html
and the Composable Service tutorial is probably a good place to start.
There is some information you may find useful at
https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/advanced_deployment/custom.html
too.

You may also want to check http://tripleo.org/planet.html  - Steve's blog
in particular @

http://hardysteven.blogspot.com.cy/2016/08/tripleo-composable-services-101.html
has some posts that you might find useful

Also FYI you should add [tripleo] in the start of the subject next time as
tripleo-devs might miss the email

hope that helps,

marios