[openstack-dev] [neutron] - are you attending the Boston summit?

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Mon May 8 22:18:00 UTC 2017

Dear Neutrinos,

I am working with Legal Sea Foods on a reservation for 30 people, Wednesday
at 7pm. I am assuming the 30 people who registered in the etherpad will
attend (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-boston-summit-attendees).
If your name is in the etherpad and you DON'T plan to attend, please let me
know.

Legal Sea Foods has several locations close to the convention center. I
will send an update with the slected location as soon as I can finalize the
the details with them. Please keep an eye on your inbox

Cheers

Miguel