[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute] Post Mortem Training Meeting at the Summit

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:10:08 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

If you are interested in hearing how the Upstream Institute training went
this last weekend come join us! We will be discussing what we though went
well, what we need to work on for next time, next steps etc.

There is a reserved hacking room slot in Hynes MR111 from 3-3:50 on
Thursday May 4th (Ildiko and I will need to leave 10 min early or so
because we have a session to present on the training).

Here is a place to start collecting your thoughts ahead of time[1].

Hope to see you there!

Kendall Nelson(diablo_rojo)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS_OUI_Post_Mortem