[openstack-dev] [nova] Discussions for DPDK support in OpenStack

TETSURO NAKAMURA nakamura.tetsuro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon May 8 18:08:46 UTC 2017

Thank you for information !

So, you mean the situation is not changed from the reference thread[1]
in qemu-devel ML 3 years ago, and the difficulties of ivshmem you
mentioned is described in this thread. Am I right?

[1] "[Qemu-devel] Why I advise against using ivshmem"
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/virtualization/2014-June/026767.html

--
Tetsuro Nakamura <nakamura.tetsuro at lab.ntt.co.jp>
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories