[openstack-dev] [api] [docs] Contributor and reviewer stats for API docs

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Fri May 5 13:27:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've started a patch to the openstack-infra/reviewstats repo [1] to measure
the number of reviews, reviewers, contributors, and contributions to API
docs where the docs are housed in project repos.

A couple of goals can be realized if we know more: to determine the experts
in the speciality and to figure out if there are processes that can be
improved, or projects that can use extra help. And, to improve both the API
docs processes and content.

Both my Python and bash skills are rudimentary on a good day so I'd like to
get some help and learn at the same time so I can improve. Is the patch on
the right track? Is this the right repo to get data (or is it really for
reviews only)? Take a look and let me know.

Thanks in advance -
Anne

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/461280/

--

Read my blog: justwrite.click
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com