[openstack-dev] [tc][all] Should the Technical Committee meetings be dropped?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri May 5 08:44:45 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 04 2017, Flavio Percoco wrote:

> Sending this out to kick off a broader discussion on these topics. Thoughts?
> Opinions? Objections?

IRC meetings are a barrier of entry for many people because it makes it
complicated to contribute as you described (and as I did a while back¹).

So I'm completely for their suppression as one of the main medium of
conversation – that does not mean IRC has to be banned. :)

¹  https://julien.danjou.info/blog/2016/foss-projects-management-bad-practice

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker