[openstack-dev] [qa][devstack][kuryr][fuxi][zun] Consolidate docker installation

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Fri May 5 02:03:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just want to give a little bit update about this. After discussing with the QA team, we agreed to create a dedicated repo for this purpose: https://github.com/openstack/devstack-plugin-container . In addition, a few patches [1][2][3] were proposed to different projects for switching to this common devstack plugin. I hope more teams will interest in using this plugin and helping out to improve and maintain it.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/457348/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/461210/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/461212/

Best regards,