[openstack-dev] [Neutron] stepping down from core

Rossella Sblendido rsblendido at suse.com
Thu May 4 13:52:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've moved to a new position recently and despite my best intentions I
was not able to devote to Neutron as much time and energy as I wanted.
It's time for me to move on and to leave room for new core reviewers.

It's been a great experience working with you all, I learned a lot both
on the technical and on the human side.
I won't disappear, you will see me around in IRC, etc, don't hesitate to
contact me if you have any question or would like my feedback on something.

ciao,

Rossella