[openstack-dev] [barbican] [security] Project Onboarding in Boston

Dave McCowan (dmccowan) dmccowan at cisco.com
Wed May 3 17:17:51 UTC 2017

Greetings!

If you are interested in learning more about Barbican with a goal to contribute, please come to the Barbican Project Onboarding session on Tuesday, May 9, at 2pm in Room MR101.

We'll be sharing the time slot with the Security project for those interested in becoming an OpenStack Security contributor.

Please RSVP here and indicate your preference on topics to cover and the methods of learning.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-barbican-onboarding

We'll optimize the session based on interest and number of expected attendees.

Thanks!
--Dave McCowan