[openstack-dev] VMware Voting CI

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 3 14:42:34 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-03 09:06:55 -0500 (-0500), Sean McGinnis wrote:
[...]
> This CI account, however, appears to be used for multiple projects.
> I think it got voting rights via a different project.
[...]

Doesn't work like that; there are project-specific "-ci" groups in
our Gerrit which your ACLs are configured independently to allow for
Verify+/-1 permission. In the case of openstack/cinder changes, this
is controlled in the cinder-ci group:
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/cinder-ci,members

Any member of the cinder-release group (the "owner" configured for
cinder-ci) can update the membership there at any time. I _thought_
we had this better documented, but couldn't find it so have proposed
a new subsection for the Infra Manual:
https://review.openstack.org/462176

Hope that helps!
--