[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Alarm Banner for Vitrage Dashboard ?

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Wed May 3 07:02:18 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

It sounds like a great idea.
Do you plan to show this banner in all Horizon menus (your screenshot shows “Compute/Instances”), or just in Vitrage? for the first option I think you would need to write the code in Horizon itself, not in vitrage-dashboard.

Let me know if you need any assistance with this blueprint. Also, if you are attending the Boston summit, we can meet and discuss it.

Best Regards,
Ifat.