[openstack-dev] [keystone] Colleen Murphy for core

De Rose, Ronald ronald.de.rose at intel.com
Tue May 2 18:39:10 UTC 2017

Congrat Colleen, well deserved!

-Ron

From: Lance Bragstad [mailto:lbragstad at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:16 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [keystone] Colleen Murphy for core

Hey folks,

During today's keystone meeting we added another member to keystone's core team. For several releases, Colleen's had a profound impact on keystone. Her reviews are meticulous and of incredible quality. She has no hesitation to jump into keystone's most confusing realms and as a result has become an expert on several identity topics like federation and LDAP integration.

I'd like to thank Colleen for all her hard work and upholding the stability and usability of the project.

Congratulations, Colleen!