[openstack-dev] [scientific][nova][cyborg] Special Hardware Forum session

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:24:43 UTC 2017

Thanks Rochelle. I encourage everyone to dump thoughts into the
etherpad (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-special-hardware
- feel free to garden it as you go!) so we can have some chance of
organising a coherent session. In particular it would be useful to
know what is going to be most useful for the Nova and Cyborg devs so
that we can give that priority before we start the show-and-tell /
knowledge-share that is often a large part of these sessions. I'd also
be very happy to have a co-moderator if any wants to volunteer.

On 26 April 2017 at 03:11, Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com> wrote:

> I know that some cyborg folks and nova folks are planning to be there. Now
> we need to drive some ops folks.
>

> Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
> From:Blair Bethwaite
> To:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org,openstack-oper.
> Date:2017-04-25 08:24:34
> Subject:[openstack-dev] [scientific][nova][cyborg] Special Hardware Forum
> session
>
> Hi all,
>
> A quick FYI that this Forum session exists:
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18803/special-hardware
> (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-special-hardware) is a
> thing this Forum.
>
> It would be great to see a good representation from both the Nova and
> Cyborg dev teams, and also ops ready to share their experience and
> use-cases.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> ~Blairo