[openstack-dev] [all][infra] No more 'reverify', use 'recheck'

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Mar 31 17:29:23 UTC 2017

In July 2014 [1] we aliased 'reverify' to 'recheck' and those two do
exactly the same since then. It's time IMHO to remove reverify [2] since
it only confuses people that issue reverify expecting it to do something
different. Note that our documentation does not mention 'reverify' at all.

So, for those few that still use 'reverify' - better always use
'recheck' since that is the only option available going forward,

Andreas

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111098/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/452264
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)