[openstack-dev] [ironic] New contributor

Jay Faulkner jay at jvf.cc
Thu Mar 30 14:36:57 UTC 2017

Welcome to the project! We do have a large number of new / junior contributors, so simple bugs don’t stay outstanding very long. You can search ironic and ironic-python-agent in launchpad for bugs tagged “low-hanging-fruit”. If that comes up short, or you want to do something more advanced, I suggest reviewing the weekly ironic review priorities on our whiteboard at http://bit.ly/ironic-whiteboard. Additionally, I suggest you join #openstack-ironic on free node and say hello.

Welcome and good luck,
Jay Faulkner
OSIC