[openstack-dev] [puppet] Stepping down from puppet core

Ivan Berezovskiy iberezovskiy at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 29 14:57:44 UTC 2017

Hello Puppeteers!

I'd like to step down as a core review for the OpenStack Puppet.
Unfortunately, as you could see I didn't participate in Puppet
activities last few months. My career objective has changed and now
I won't be able even to take a look on OpenStack Puppet.

This was an exciting experience for me to work with you and I will never
forget our meetings in Austin. We did several releases together, we
applied common patterns for all our modules, implemented clear integration
process for new projects and many many other cool stuff.
I am glad that I worked with such strong leaders as Alex and Emilien!

Puppeteers, I will miss all of you!