[openstack-dev] [keystone] No policy meeting today

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:53:40 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

The schedule for today's meeting is pretty empty [0] so we will go ahead
and cancel. There are several policy patches in keystone and nova that are
working their way through review. Instead of meeting, a better use of that
time might be reviewing what we have in the pipeline (detailed below).

In keystone, there are a couple patches left that finish moving policy into
code [1] [2]. In addition to that, there are a ton of patches up to
document each policy individually [3].

In nova, there are two specs up for review that John would like some
feedback on [4] [5]. Both help us figure out where we want to go with
policy in the future.

Any reviews on these would be much appreciated! Let's plan on having a
meaningful discussion around those specs next week if we can.

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-policy-meeting
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449675/