[openstack-dev] [TripleO] How to Preview the Overcloud Stack?

Saravanan KR skramaja at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 12:42:09 UTC 2017

It is possible to perform a stack validate after jinja2 processing.
There is already an action existing [1] do it and get the results. But
the results are not easy to consume, so it required to flatten the
heat resource tree and parameters. This has been done already in UI,
and i have added a patch for doing it in tripleo-common [2]. The
output of this flattening will look like [3][4].

I am not sure if this is what you are expecting.

Regards,
Saravanan KR

[1] https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-common/blob/master/tripleo_common/actions/parameters.py#L71
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/450021/