[openstack-dev] [barbican][castellan] How to share secrets in barbican

yanxingan at cmss.chinamobile.com yanxingan at cmss.chinamobile.com
Tue Mar 28 06:57:13 UTC 2017

 Hello, folks:
    As i known, the secrets are saved in a user's domain, and other project/user can not retrieve the secrets.
   But i have a situation that many users need retrieve a same secret.

   After looking into the castellan usage,  I see the method that saving the credentials in configuration,
then all operators use this pre-created user to create/retrieve secrets.
I want to know, is this way typical and easy-accepted? Does other projects face this issue?

Thanks.
Yan Xing'an