[openstack-dev] [monasca] Grafana "app" for Monasca

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hpe.com
Mon Mar 27 22:59:45 UTC 2017

Hi Steve, This is awesome. We are very interested in this work! I was just talking to Grafana Labs about this.

I should also mention that we are in the process of getting Keystone authentication built-in to Grafana so that we don't have to maintain a separate fork. I'm assuming that work will proceed, but it is contingent on a contract that I'm working through. Grafana Labs needed to be involved on the authentication plugin that is being added to Grafana.

How much work do you believe is remaining to complete this? I would also be very interested in reviewing this and helping out where I can on code. We could potentially create an upstream repo in the openstack org.

Regards --Roland