[openstack-dev] [mistral] Using mistral to start a not-to-die task

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 06:22:34 UTC 2017

Another option:

1. Run a workflow with a loop (i.e. task calls itself), in order to have a delay between task executions you can use either wait-before/wait-after task policies
2.a The workflow can be stopped via Mistral API by a 3rd party, if needed.
2.b The workflow can have a special task that checks if it still needs to be running (i.e. making a request to a 3rd party), it can be done using conditional transitions

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia