[openstack-dev] {neutron][gate-grenade-linuxbridge-multinode] experimenting gate-grenade-linuxbridge-multinode job

Bhatia, Manjeet S manjeet.s.bhatia at intel.com
Wed Mar 22 21:48:14 UTC 2017

Hi neutrinos,

I've been experimenting with gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-linuxbridge-multinode-ubuntu-xenial-nv<http://logs.openstack.org/54/424154/8/check/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-linuxbridge-multinode-ubuntu-xenial-nv/b0e0ea1/> job,
So far I've tried forcing tempest concurrency, as depends on tag not work with project config, I have a
Experimental patch in devstack-gate [1]. On which depends on will work I believe. My observation is
Job is failing when scheduled on rax-node cloud, from timestamps I see difference b/w case when it pass [2],
Case when it fails [3]. Looking at timestamps it seems like it is taking more time for some reason.

I have increased the OS_TEST_TIMEOUT in [1]. which 500 by default in tempest. I need some volunteers
To add a tag Depends-On: changeId of [1].  I'd really appreciate if 2 or 3 patches can do that.
I can also chose patches randomly if no one has any objection.

[1]. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/448218/
[2]. http://logs.openstack.org/25/338625/39/check/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-linuxbridge-multinode-ubuntu-xenial-nv/2398bd7/logs/grenade.sh.txt.gz#_2017-03-22_06_26_18_485
[3]. http://logs.openstack.org/25/338625/38/check/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-linuxbridge-multinode-ubuntu-xenial-nv/59034b8/logs/grenade.sh.txt.gz#_2017-03-22_00_19_32_894

Thanks and Regards !