[openstack-dev] [requirements][keystone][glance] WebOb

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:40:55 UTC 2017

On 3/20/17 6:54 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Dear Keystone and Glance teams,
>
> WebOb update of u-c to 1.7.1 is stuck for a while[1]. Can you please
> prioritize reviews (keystone) review [1] and (glance) review [2] for
> this week?

Hi Dims, quick update on this.  We do have it prioritized, but it's been
pushed back a bit as the eventlet upgrade has caused a few problems.
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/448653/

Not saying it won't get done this week, but not saying it will, either.
Basically, just wanted you to know that we are paying attention to your
emails!