[openstack-dev] [acceleration]Reminder for the team weekly meeting today 2017.03.22

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:59:38 UTC 2017

Thank you all for the meeting today, please find the meeting log here
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_cyborg/2017/openstack_cyborg.2017-03-22-15.02.html
(click full log for the fun part).

Also please do help review the BPs we are now drafting
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/cyborg+status:open

Email: zhipengh at uci.edu