[openstack-dev] [User-committee] Boston Forum - Formal Submission Now Open!

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 15:11:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for putting this together!

But one feature gap is some means to tag topic submissions, e.g.
tagging the project-specific topics by individual project relevance.
That could be a basis for grouping topics, to allow folks to better
manage their time during the Forum.

(e.g. if someone was mostly interested in say networking issues, they
could plan to attend all the neutron- and kuryr-tagged topics more
easily if those slots were all scheduled in a near-contiguous block
with minimal conflicts)