[openstack-dev] [mogan][valence] Valence integration

Zhenguo Niu niu.zglinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:20:25 UTC 2017

hi guys,

Here is a spec about Mogan and Valence integration[1], but before this
happen, I would like to know what information needed when requesting to
compose a node through Valence. From the API doc[2], I can only find name
and description parameters, but seems like it's incorrect, I suppose that
it should at least include cpus, ram, disk or maybe cpuinfo. We need to
align with this before introducing a new flavor for both RSD nodes and
generic nodes.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/441790/
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/valence/blob/master/api-ref/source/valence-api-v1-nodes.inc#request