[openstack-dev] [neutron][stadium] - abandoned patches and bug triage

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Tue Mar 21 08:33:16 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed I ran the auto abandon script to clean up some of our
back-log.
In addition to abandoning patches, I adjusted it to add a tag to the bug
and mark it New again so we can triage it.

If you had a patch abandoned, feel free to restore it right away if you are
working on it. This is just an effort to clear out stale work to help
prioritize active reviews.

Please help triage the bugs that were flipped back to the new status with
this query:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=timeout-abandon

Cheers,
Kevin Benton