[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic review party invitation

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi ironic team,

I'm proposing that we move this to 20:00 UTC Thursdays (8pm UTC, 4pm
in my timezone which is US Eastern). I think this will better fit with
the daylight saving time adjustment that most attendees had last week.
Please message me here or in IRC if there are objections. I've updated
the etherpad at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-review-party
to reflect this new time.

I am now back from vacation and will be around for this week's review
party. Thanks to whoever led last week's review party.

Mario