[openstack-dev] [oslo][barbican][castellan] Proposal to rename Castellan to oslo.keymanager

Dave McCowan (dmccowan) dmccowan at cisco.com
Mon Mar 20 13:20:28 UTC 2017

This sounds good to me.  I see it as a "promotion" for Castellan into the
core of OpenStack.  I think a good first step in this direction is to
create a castellan-drivers team in Launchpad and a castellan-core team in
Gerrit.  We can seed the list with Barbican core reviewers and any Oslo
volunteers.

The Barbican/Castellan weekly IRC meeting is today at 2000UTC in
#openstack-meeting-alt, if anyone want to join to discuss.

Thanks!
dave-mccowan