[openstack-dev] [lbaas][neutron] Is possible the lbaas commands are missing completely from openstack cli ?

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:50:51 UTC 2017

Yes, as previously announced, we deferred development of the OpenStack
Client (OSC) until Pike.
Work has started on the OSC plugin for Octavia and we expect it to be
available in Pike.

Neutron CLI is deprecated which means it will go away in the future, but is
still available for use and is still available on the stable branches for
previous releases.

Michael