[openstack-dev] [deployment][tripleo] Next steps for configuration management in TripleO (and other tools?)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 14:09:26 UTC 2017

[adding deployment tag because it might be interesting for other tools
since it would engage cross-project work]
If you're not working on TripleO, feel free to comment on how your
team plans to solve the problem (or don't), so we can maybe discuss
and work together.

Hey,

Things are moving in OpenStack deployment tools and we're working on
solving common challenges in a consistent way. We had different topics
and threads about key/value store for configuration management, and
I've been thinking how it could fit with TripleO roadmap:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-etcd-transition

Feel free to bring any feedback in this thread or even better in the etherpad.

Emilien Macchi