[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaasv2] Migrate LBaaS instance

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Thu Mar 16 15:26:58 UTC 2017

Hello Zhi,
Just one small information. Yesterday on Octavia weekly meeting we decided that we’re gonna add new features to LBaaSv2 till Pike-1 so the windows is very small.
This decision was made as LBaaSv2 is currently Octavia delivery, not Neutron anymore and this project is going into deprecations stage.

Cheers,
Lubosz