[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Boston Forum brainstorming

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Thu Mar 16 09:44:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

We need to finish the brainstorming on our Forum proposals for Boston by next Monday (March 20). The deadline for topic submissions is April 2.

We started writing down ideas in the etherpad on our last IRC meeting, but apparently the etherpad’s name was wrong… so I created a new one and copied our ideas. If you suggested a topic, please write down a short description so it will be easier for us to decide which topics to select. And of course feel free to suggest other topics.

Etherpad link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-Vitrage-brainstorming
General explanation about the forum: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

Thanks,
Ifat.