[openstack-dev] [codesearch] how to exclude projects?

Diana Clarke diana.joan.clarke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 00:30:28 UTC 2017

Hi Ihar:

The OpenStack Hound instance [1] is passed config.json with the
projects to index.

That file is generated by jeepyb here [2] based on the projects
defined in projects.yaml [3].

Here's an example config.json [4] I manually generated a couple of
weeks back when I was looking into why some tripleo projects weren't
being indexed (turns out it was just stale because puppet was
disabled).

IIUC, puppet is still disabled for codesearch, so you'll need to ping
infra once you've modified jeepyb to exclude the openstack/deb-*
repos.

pabelanger in #openstack-infra kindly did a manual puppet run for me
when I recently wanted config.json refreshed, so he'll know what to do
when you're ready.

Finally, there's also this entry in the infra system-config docs [5]
that points to the bug tracker etc.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

--diana