[openstack-dev] [os-university] Team updates

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:24:59 UTC 2017

Hi All,

As many of you know we are working on to create a horizontal team with liaisons from the project teams and volunteers from the Community overall to work on the upstream trainings and help with on boarding new contributors.

We named our efforts and the contribution trainings OpenStack University.

You can find further information on the following wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_University

Those of you who already signed up please check your details on the wiki page and add the missing information.

Those of you who would like to get involved please filter and use the [os-university] tag on the mailing list and join our IRC channel, which is called #openstack-university.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me and the team on IRC or here in mails. :)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
IRC: ildikov