[openstack-dev] [ptls] Project On-Boarding Rooms

Чадин Александр (Alexander Chadin) a.chadin at servionica.ru
Wed Mar 15 18:35:42 UTC 2017

+1 for Watcher

Best Regards,
_________________________
Alexander Chadin
OpenStack Developer
Servionica LTD
a.chadin at servionica.ru<mailto:a.chadin at servionica.ru>
+7 (916) 693-58-81

On 15 Mar 2017, at 21:20, Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com<mailto:kennelson11 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello All!

As you may have seen in a previous thread [1] the Forum will offer project on-boarding rooms! This idea is that these rooms will provide a place for new contributors to a given project to find out more about the project, people, and code base. The slots will be spread out throughout the whole Summit and will be 90 min long.

We have a very limited slots available for interested projects so it will be a first come first served process. Let me know if you are interested and I will reserve a slot for you if there are spots left.

- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/113459.html