[openstack-dev] [all] Small steps for Go

Bruno Morel bmorel at internap.com
Wed Mar 15 17:46:33 UTC 2017

Still, I’m intrigued by this apparent duplication of efforts...
esp since the discussions at the committee level tended to go the ‘inclusive’ way toward other communities (http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/community-leadership-charts-course-openstack/ section “Adjacent technologies”), can someone point me to the rational of doing gophercloud work ?

*No judging here :) *
I’m guessing someone has done the work already but I can’t find the etherpad Steve is talking about (when will those etherpad be searchable ? :P)

Just trying to understand if we’re doing it for explicit, visible and logical reasons and where to put our efforts if we need to participate in the ‘golang for OpenStack’ efforts :)

Tks

Bruno